[GRASS-dev] Help -> "About GRASS" broken

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:05:54 PDT 2012

2012/10/1 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> the maintenance of the old stable branch. (which I volunteer to maintain
> in the long (long) term, even if lately I've been pulled away by other
> responsibilities and a bit slack about keeping up with it)

you are probably only one who wants to keep devbr6 alive (please
correct me if needed). To maintain - it means that you will backport
all commits from relbr64 to devbr6? Well, I am not serious, it will
not work. Probably we should vote about devbr6, you can always keep it
as your private branch somewhere...

Martin