[GRASS-dev] need update to core.create_location

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 2 10:18:37 PDT 2012

Thanks for the information Paul. This is a good tip to know for command-line typing. It is unfortunate, however, that this undocumented call was used in the Python scripting library. I agree with you that using "datum" for datums makes enormous sense. So hopefully we can get all straightened out.

I'll wait to do any committing until 1) you give me the goahead that you've fixed the issue in g.proj you mention and 2) I hear from Markus about updating create_location.

Thanks again for making such a fast fix for this.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton