[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1759: Selecting maps in dropdown menu: slider to move up/down maps does not work

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:05:28 PDT 2012

Hi,

The TreeCtrl demo works. I can move up and down the folders with both the
up and down keyboard key and the mouse (see screenshot for latter).

Ubuntu 10.04 does not have the Unity interface yet I believe. My assumption
was the problem is related to this. However, as said, the TreeCtrl demo
works.

Maybe the following information is of use? GRASS is compiled with Python
2.7.3 and wxPython 2.8.12.1 (the demo package is Python 2.8 I see). I have
compiled GRASS (both 6.4.3 and 7.0 from source, Python and wxPython are the
default installs on Ubuntu 12.04)

Cheers

Paulo