[GRASS-dev] v.to.db - slope: which default unit?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Oct 6 16:00:15 PDT 2012

from the manual of v.to.db
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/v.to.db.html

slope: slope steepness of vector line or boundary

any idea which is default unit of the calculated slope?

units=string
    Units

mi(les),f(eet),me(ters),k(ilometers),a(cres),h(ectares),r(adians),d(egrees)
mi,miles,f,feet,me,meters,k,kilometers,a,acres,h,hectares,r,radians,d,degrees

with the option "unit" the output unit could be definded.

would r,radians or d,degrees make sense?

-----
best regards
Helmut