[GRASS-dev] working on a add on to calculate MESS

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:37:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

2012/10/16 Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreugel at gmail.com>:
> Thanks, I just uploaded the r.mess script to the grass-addons/grass7/raster.
> Any feedback is most welcome (adherence to grass and bash scripts coding
> standards is probably one of the thing to check as I am completely new to
> this).

please bear in mind that your scripts cannot be currently installed in
GRASS 7 via g.extension. Building system of GRASS 7 doesn't support
Shell scripts [1]. Your script really requires GRASS 7? If not,
probably you should move your script to addons/grass6. Preferable
scripting language for GRASS 7 is Python not Bash.

Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/r.mess.log