[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 20 21:35:06 PDT 2012

Are you sure it is there originally? Or is it present because you have installed other python apps like MatPlotLib?

Thinking about this, it is really odd that it would somehow stop the GUI from loading at startup. Is there some kind of test for dateutil that happens at startup?

Even if dateutil is missing, there should not be a crash or error until one of the modules that needs it is run and 'import datetuil' generates an error.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)