[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 20 21:58:38 PDT 2012

One more thing, when GRASS starts up now, there is the following message from the TGIS modules...

Default TGIS driver / database set to:
driver: sqlite
database: $GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/PERMANENT/tgis.db

Where is this coming from? It seems pretty innocuous, though I'm not sure that this is needed as a message at startup. Is this coming from some kind of initialization module for TGIS that could be trying to do something with dateutil?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)