[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sun Oct 21 09:15:25 PDT 2012

I can confirm that I have it on my 10.6 Mac

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/Extras/lib/python/dateutil

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu