[GRASS-dev] PYTHONPATH not defined during compilation in rel6.4

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Oct 22 08:04:14 PDT 2012

On Oct 22, 2012, at 9:35 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Trying to compile release 6.4 branch today, and it fails creating
>> menudata.py
>
> menustrings.py, right?

right.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy