[GRASS-dev] grass-dev Digest, Vol 80, Issue 74

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 30 22:46:51 PDT 2012

I agree with Helena. It is very good when working with many projects and students--and demo-ing GRASS to other organizations--to have a very complete tool set. On the other hand, it would help to have some established guidelines about what is best moved to trunk and what things might be best moved out.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Oct 30, 2012, at 9:47 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>>