[GRASS-dev] installing r.modis fails

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 04:20:57 PDT 2012

Hi Luca

Thanks for looking into this. I answered your request for the ticket on
the locale. I should perhaps add though that I was not able to install
r.modis in an earlier revision of GRASS 7.0 either, while the locale
error messages only started with the current revision (which I compiled
after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.10, so perhaps that has broken something
concerning the locale?).

Cheers,

Paulo