[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1791: gui modeler: cannot load file with r.mapcalc expression containing '&&' operator

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 3 06:22:03 PST 2013

#1791: gui modeler: cannot load file with r.mapcalc expression containing '&&'
operator
  Reporter:  mlennert     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Component:  wxGUI        |     Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  modeler r.mapcalc
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by mlennert):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 wenzeslaus]:
 > Thanks for reminding about this issue. It is actually trivial (at least
 I hope that I haven't overlooked something). Should be fixed for trunk in
 r58371.

 > I tested it but it would be better if you test it, too, XML can be
 tricky.

 It works here when you create a new model file. One which already contains
 '&&' still cannot be loaded (which is logical as your change concerns
 writing the file), but I guess that this cannot be easily solved and that
 your solution is good enough. Any existing model files still have to be
 handled manually, but as soon as you save them again the issue is solved.

 I'm closing the bug for now.

 Thanks for the quick fix !

 Moritz

--