[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1791: gui modeler: cannot load file with r.mapcalc expression containing '&&' operator

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 3 05:54:46 PST 2013

#1791: gui modeler: cannot load file with r.mapcalc expression containing '&&'
operator
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert           |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified        |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by wenzeslaus):

 Thanks for reminding about this issue. It is actually trivial (at least I
 hope that I haven't overlooked something). Should be fixed for trunk in
 r58371.

 I tested it but it would be better if you test it, too, XML can be tricky.

 For reference, I used [http://docs.python.org/2/library/xml.sax.utils.html
 xml.sax.saxutils] instead of custom escape function. See also a
 [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_XML_and_HTML_character_entity_references
 list of XML entities].

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1791#comment:2>