[GRASS-dev] G7: v.loutlier Decomposition failed

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Dec 6 04:17:16 PST 2013

Hi

Maybe it is not of importance, because no one else would use such extreme settings, but in case someone considers it as a bug:

I was testing a bit with v.outlier in GRASS 7 on dense LiDAR data (~4 points per m2).

When I use a very low Tykhonov regularization parameter (lambda_i) of 0.0000000000000000001 and rather short spline steps (1.5) at 0.5m resolution I get an error-message:
"Decomposition failed at row 16499 and col 0"
Stefan