[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #719: v.edit tool=break: breaking more then 6 coords and producing of an unexpected line

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 24 02:30:04 PST 2013

#719: v.edit tool=break:  breaking more then 6 coords and producing of an
unexpected line
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  achim              |       Owner:  martinl
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  assigned
      Cpu:  Unspecified        |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by martinl):

 Replying to [comment:10 GG1234]:
 > I am afraid I still have artifacts, see attached picture.
 > For further debugging, I attach my layer and a txt files with the points
 on which I break.

 please could you attach also commands to reproduce this bug. I have
 imported two shapefiles and created a point map.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/719#comment:11>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>