[GRASS-dev] grass wiki main page & colorbrewer tool

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 19:02:13 PST 2013

Hi Nikos,

I see you are looking at cleaning up the main page of the
grass wiki.

fyi I'd previously done some experimentation mixing different
"heath-like" box-group colors to make it more interesting, see:
   http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page_color_test

maybe it helps.

best,
Hamish

ps- if anyone at the sprint is looking for a nice task, building
a wxPy color wizard around the ColorBrewer tables might be fun:
  http://colorbrewer2.org/
I've got their data reduced to some csv text files from a past
attempt, and AFAIR the licensing on those was compatible w/ GPL.
(it's worth looking that up again, but I wouldn't have bothered
starting on it if it wasn't) I think QGIS has something similar
already?