[GRASS-dev] programming manual GRASS 7

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 8 05:44:45 PST 2013

On 2/7/13, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Luca wrote:
>> Instead manually, could you change in a daily cronjob?

We can change it to twice a week.

> keep in mind that the shared VM that it is run on is generally
> under considerable load (but not at capacity), and anything extra
> on top won't help that situation.

Right, but two runs x week at readonable datime with (as usual) nice
level 10 won't harm.

> Maybe we could put a nightly
> build on the adhoc VM and keep the existing one once a week?

I definitely dislike this:
- info scattered in two places
- people don't understand which one is the latest
- search engine ranking gets confused
- if urgent, just generate it at home
- double maintenance efforts.

Let's have one place only please.

Markus

PS: as soon my running after the doctors ends, I can increase the
cronjob frequency. Tomorrow the progman is built anyway again.