[GRASS-dev] g.gui fails

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 10 12:15:07 PST 2013

This sounds suspiciously similar to the compile errors we are getting on the Mac, even though g.gui modules actually launch.

The error given from compile is that wx cannot be found.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)