[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC2 released

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 14:55:20 PST 2013

Hi,

sorry, my time to work on things is still not existant & I've
been trying to get the osgeo live dvd out the door before
starting on remaining issues for 6.4.3 rc3.

without a good look through the bug trac'er yet, the main things
I still want to check:

- make sure g.extension works everywhere; I'm looking into it.

- make sure the WinGrass installer asks y/n before installing the
ms virt runtime system libraries- we have a legal obligation
to handle this cleanly. (note the gdal.org/tmp/ dir package is
dated 2009; someone reported a new dll missing the other day;
I've no idea what files osgeo4w ships from its repo)

- verify that the wxPsmap symbol decoration tool can be refined
later without breaking backwards compatibility

thanks,
Hamish