[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC2 released

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 13 17:09:00 PST 2013

The main blocker for the Mac has been partly fixed in trunk: broken volume display. Now it displays most of the time and only crashes randomly instead all the time.  If Markus Metz has backported this to 6.4.x, I'm happy to test and see if it works the same way there.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Feb 13, 2013, at 2:20 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>>