[GRASS-dev] Additional switch(es) for <g.mapsets>?

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:10:30 PST 2013

Hi all,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 1:56 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Or, add an optional switch "-s" or
>
> fwiw there is already a "-s" switch to launch the selection GUI,

I didn't know about this option. From the layer manager menu you can
launch the same dialog. The problem is that the code is duplicated (in
wxpython/gui_core/preferences.py and
general/g.mapsets/g.mapsets_picker.py). There are some differences but
I think there is no reason for that. Also, this g.mapsets -s is not
really consistent with the new g.gui.modules. What about
g.gui.mapsets? Or if we want to keep the flag -s, the code should be
at least on one place.

Anna