[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1888: r.terraflow won't run

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:56:15 PST 2013

Hi Anna,

I am not sure what you mean with 'special case'? The error message appears
when I try to open the r.terraflow gui, i.e., before I can set any value.

Just to add, it works for me in GRASS 6.4 (running it right now), so I
would assume it has something to do how this is implemented in GRASS 7.0?

Cheers,

Paulo