[GRASS-dev] question about new query

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 19 07:42:54 PST 2013

That makes some sense.

Managing attributes in the digitizer works fine, but the attribute manager is klunky and currently buggy for this. In part, this is due to the behavior of the underlying table control it seems. So we have to right click and get a form to manage an attribute rather than simply entering directly into the attribute table. Also, I noticed that the current GRASS 7 version won't accept entries to floating point fields from the attribute manager; it gives an error saying that this is a floating point field regardless of what is entered. I haven't done a report yet because it just cropped up.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)