[GRASS-dev] question about new query

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:45:46 PST 2013

Good point that I forgot to mention about the attribute manager. It takes several steps to get from a vector feature that you can see on a map to a place where you can edit its attributes. But maybe editing could be routed through attribute manager tools rather than query tools, with a separate menu/display entry?

One wish for the query tools is that there is an option for the query results to accumulate in the window the way they did in the console so that you can see and save the results of multiple mouse queries.

Thanks
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)