[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC2 released

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:17:31 PST 2013

Hi,

2013/2/13 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> 2013/2/3 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>>> since it's more than a month ago now, what about another another RC or
>>> release?
>>
>> agreed. After RC3 should come ideally final release.
>
> sorry for bringing this issue back. We have 2 RCs released, RC2 is
> almost 2(!) month old. I don't see any blocker in trac [1], even
> nothing noted on the dev's wiki [2]. Is there any blocker, if so
> please collect them in trac or at least note them on trac page [2].

good, now the situation is much more clear (4 blockers reported by
Hamish within last few days). I hope that it's not forbidden that also
the reporter can fix the bug ;-) Would be the ideal situation. At
least we are much more far from RC3/final that we were in the last
week. Unfortunately my time is very limited now (can do something, but
not so much), so I hope that someone will work on these blockers in
some way ...

Martin