[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS nightly builds

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:35:42 PST 2013

i think its without openmp

/configure      --prefix=/usr/lib \
                    --sysconfdir=/etc \
                    --sharedstatedir=/var \
                    --enable-socket \
                    --enable-shared \
                    --with-postgres \
                    --with-mysql \
                    --with-cxx \
                    --with-x \
                    --with-gdal \
                    --with-freetype \
                    --with-motif \
                    --with-readline \
                    --with-nls \
                    --with-odbc \
                    --with-geos \
                    --with-ffmpeg \
                    --with-lapack \
                    --with-netcdf \
                    --with-blas \
    --with-sqlite \
    --enable-largefile \
                   --with-ffmpeg-includes="/usr/include/libavcodec/
/usr/include/libavformat /usr/include/libswscale" \
                    --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2 \
                    --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql \
                    --with-mysql-includes=/usr/include/mysql \
    --with-proj-share=/usr/share/proj \
    --with-wxwidgets=/usr/bin/wx-config \
    --with-python \
    --with-cairo

BLAS is there

I dont think openmp is a must, but if so its not hard to include it

--
Regards,
   Rashad