[GRASS-dev] Python module gui inputs

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:03:59 PST 2013

Thanks for the response, Luca. I've made the change to the output
option, but the neighbor_size option still isn't appearing in the gui.
The descriptions will become more verbose once the code and everything
is working; what is in the script now is just the bare minimum for it
to run. and generate a gui. I've pasted the full code at
http://pastebin.com/4PCJ0xeG.