[GRASS-dev] Status of r.cva?

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 3 11:52:29 PDT 2013

Note that r.cva is really just a convenient way of
calling r.los multiple times and adding the results
for a cumulative viewshed analysis. You can get
the same net result by using r.los or r.viewshed
and r.mapcalc. As far as I recall, the earth curvature
correction is also identical across all modules.

Best,

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke