[GRASS-dev] i.segment on panchromatic band of Worldview 2 scene: what resources are necessary to complete segmentation ?

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon Jul 8 08:11:14 PDT 2013

Hi!

Very interested in this discussion.  I am working with some QuickBird and
WorldView images myself, for classification as well (in the coming days).
However, I only want to deal with small areas.

Let me know if I can load my new system to run any tests (although it has more
RAM and disk-space than laptops or low-end PCs).  I.e., I might try to
replicate what Moritz is doing (meaning the region extent).

Best, N

[all deleted]