[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.3 release planning

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:52:21 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Maris Nartiss <maris.gis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, Markus, to interrupt you.
> Don't release without backporting r51052 as 6.4.3 g.gui fails to start
> with wxpython 2.9.1
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/51052

This is not the only change which has to be done to make it work with
wxpython 2.9. There are quite a lot of them and not all problems are fixed
in grass 7 yet. I thought we agreed on leaving this for next version. Or?
If you consider this important, I can backport the fixes but I cannot be
sure I won't break something.

Anna

Maris.