[GRASS-dev] g.extension.py at (win)grass7-wxgui-startup needed?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 04:49:46 PDT 2013

On 22 July 2013 13:33, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:
> I've seen it, because every call of a python-script here at my WinVista- or
> Win7-box pops up a window and asks how to open the script...

Yes, this is another problem there is e.g. #2015 and others you know
about. This makes the new functionality a bit unpleasant but since
there are started different scripts many times, one more is not such a
issue. If it is an issue (and #2015, in which I'm completely lost,
will not be fixed soon), I can change the way of retrieving installed
addons form module call to XML parsing (information is in XML if I
remember correctly).

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2015