[GRASS-dev] Python handling in winGRASS7 [was: Re: GRASS GIS 7 tech-preview release preparations]

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Jul 26 08:10:53 PDT 2013

>IMHO the question is/will be: is there a robust mechanism for calling a
script from a script and making >addons easily callable by the embedded
python interpreter working on WinXp, WinVista, Win7 and Win8?

>if this is working robustely, I think we are on a good way for a nice
(python) usable WinGrass6/7... :o)

maybe there could be some hints to solve this?:

Python launcher for Windows
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0397/

Vienna 36°C ... too much tropical conditions here to follow all the infos in
this link ... ;o)

-----
best regards
Helmut