[GRASS-dev] GRASS Vector Conlation plugin Info

Max Demars burton449geo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:37:41 PDT 2013

Good day,

I am new to this list, and I hope to get information (papers, powerpoint
presentation, etc) about an upcoming GRASS-QGIS plugin for vector
conflation.

I was searching on the net on this topic and someone fowarded me to Tereza
Fiedlerová works on this topic disscust in the  GRASS Community Sprint
Prague 2013 (
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk%3aGRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2013#Tereza_Fiedlerov.C3.A1
)

I'd like to look at, if its possible, papers, pwpt, etc, on this upcoming
plugin. I am working for the Education Ministry of Quebec/Canada
Government, and we are looking for an open-source alternative to ESRI
topology tool in order to reduce the cost of licenses.

Thank you for your support.

Max Demars,
Quebec, Canada