[GRASS-dev] GRASS Vector Conlation plugin Info

Tereza Fiedlerová tfiedlerova at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 06:05:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

the development of QGIS conflation plugin was the aim of my bachelor
thesis. But it is not ready to use now and this depends on my time
possibilities, but I would like to work on it a little bit during
august. This project consists of library with some algorithms and QGIS
plugin using that library. And I was thinking about its integration to
GRASS, too. I don't have materials with me now, but I could provide my
presentation from Geoinformatics Conference [1] next week. The code
and documentation are not published yet but you could take a look at
my bachelor thesis [2] - thesis is unfortunately in czech, but code
and docs are in english. This plugin might by useful in some
situations, but it is not ready for bigger projects. I think that it
can not replace ESRI topology tool now.

Best regards,

Tereza Fiedlerová

[1] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/QGIS_plugin_for_vector_conflation