[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r56622 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/mswindows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 04:44:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

2013/6/6 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> any ideas on where/who controls this part of the wingrass
> packaging:
> ?
>
>> > #1952: package 'more.exe' with msys (pager for g.list)
>> >         (also +tac.exe +seq.exe +xml2.exe and
>> >  --what controls what unix powertools are packaged
>> > in extrabin/?

it's related to `msys` packages from OSGeo4W which I maintain [1]. I
am planning to upgrade this package, currently *no* time for that. We
can (probably Helmut) add these tools manually to the standalone
installer at this moment. It's not really a blocker. Even we can
provide updated standalone installer later after releasing GRASS (-2,
-3, etc).

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-msys