[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.3 release planning

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 28 09:43:04 PDT 2013

I just tested and all the extensions below install OK (didn't test v.points.cog) in GRASS 6.4 release branch compiled 10 June.

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton