[GRASS-dev] repeated problem for installing GRASS for windows

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:01:48 PST 2013

Here is a problem one of my students encountered installing GRASS for Windows.

It is a problem that happens very often. It is not a GRASS problem per se, but it would be nice if we could solve it. Failing that, could we post on the WIKI or somewhere the solution to fixing the insidious missing DLL problem. Maybe even post a link to the fix on the GRASS for Windows download page. Then I could just send people there instead of having to ask on the list (or try to find if I kept the last email of someone who answered before).

Thanks
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

Begin forwarded message: