[GRASS-dev] Including licence of PyDispacher correctly

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:36:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I committed PyDispacher library into trunk [r55316]. Adding 3rd party
libraries into GRASS was already discussed on mailing list, so I
believe I done it right and I considered it well.

I would like to ask you to check if I've fulfilled the BSD-style
licence. I've included original licence.txt file and and PGK-INFO of
the PyDispacher package. The authors are now also in the dox file. I
don't understand whether the authors have to be noted somewhere else
(e.g., as grass authors).

Please, if you can, check if this is correct, so I can continue in
subsequent changes.

The usefulness of this library will be explained later. Shortly, it is
for wxGUI and it is needed for its refactoring.

Thanks,
Vaclav

[r55316] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/55316