[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #820: r.in.wms doesn't work in WinGRASS installer distribution

Dr Colin Hindmarch colinhindmarch at talktalk.net
Mon May 20 12:10:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

Processing PNG files in i.maxlik (Windows-based GRASS), I got (and keep getting) the
following message:

  "(Mon May 20 09:22:53 2013)
  i.maxlik group=sattar at user1 subgroup=subgroup sigfile=unsupervised_signature
  class=unsupervised_map
  ERROR: Unable to open signature file <unsupervised_signature>
  (Mon May 20 09:22:53 2013) Command finished (0 sec)"

I am trying to produce an unsupervised classification, but keep getting hung
up in 'i.maxlik'. I have tried reloading the latest version of Grass along
with the 'visual' software, but no luck - I seem to be stuck! I can see from
the email exchanges that you are all very busy, but I would be grateful if
someone could help me to move on.

Many thanks,

Colin.