[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo accepts 22 students for Google Summer of Code 2013

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon May 27 12:37:11 PDT 2013

Three student project for GRASS this summer.
What a great outcome! To our GSoC students:
Welcome to the team, hope this will be a
great experience for you. To those who didn't
get accepted this time around: stay with us,
GSoC is not the only way of contributing and
having fun with GRASS GIS development. And
there's always another GSoC ...

Best,

Ben