[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo accepts 22 students for Google Summer of Code 2013

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:21:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

2013/5/27 Benjamin Ducke <benducke at fastmail.fm>:
> Three student project for GRASS this summer.

yeap, it's the great news! I have added accepted ideas to our wiki page [1].

> What a great outcome! To our GSoC students:
> Welcome to the team, hope this will be a
> great experience for you. To those who didn't
> get accepted this time around: stay with us,
> GSoC is not the only way of contributing and

@wiki: backup mentors are missing: this information is not currently
available in mellange.

@accepted students: please create your project wiki page, see [1] and
project pages from the last year [2].

> having fun with GRASS GIS development. And
> there's always another GSoC ...

Hopefully this great program will continue. Congratulations to the
accepted students. And of course I wish good luck the students who
were not accepted for the next GSoC :-)

Martin

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas_2013#Accepted_Ideas
[2] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas_2012#Accepted_Ideas