[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo accepts 22 students for Google Summer of Code 2013

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 14:14:55 PDT 2013

Martin wrote:
> @wiki: backup mentors are missing: this information is not
> currently available in mellange.
> [1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas_2013#Accepted_Ideas

Done. While on the topics of wikis, I'd mention it is a goal this
year to have the students' blogs regularly appear on the
planet.osgeo.org aggregator site.

Anna, Pietro: if you like, you might wish to sign yourselves up
as extra backup mentors for the interactive scatter plot project,
since Michael is already backup mentor for all projects and I
wouldn't like to stretch anyone too thin. :)

congrats to all, we were spoilt for choice this year, all
student submissions were good and worth considering.

best,
Hamish