[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r56493 - grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/gui_core

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:07:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

2013/5/29  <svn_grass at osgeo.org>:
> Author: mmetz
> Date: 2013-05-29 12:53:39 -0700 (Wed, 29 May 2013)
> New Revision: 56493
>
> Modified:
>    grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/gui_core/dialogs.py
> Log:
> wxGUI: disable nonsense subgroup support, TODO: add subgroup support with name of subgroup

note that many imagery modules require also subgroup to be defined.
Now it's not possible to create a group containing subgroup with the
same name using wxGUI dialog. It was a quick workaround, but it had
some sense. Reason for required subgroups is still quite mysterious to
me. I discovered that classification modules (i.maxlik, i.smap) add
results to the group, subgroup is untouched (should probably contain
input for the classification). I am not sure if it was reason for
introducing subgroups. Any idea? Probably we could make subgroups
optional. I am afraid that most of the users doesn't know what is a
purpose of subgroups...

Martin