[GRASS-dev] r57990 breaks r.colors colour selector

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 04:01:54 PDT 2013

Contrary. It's the right way to go. When 3.0 will be released, most
likely it will live for some time in parallel with 2.8 thus we can
request 2.8 even when 3.0 is present. Besides after 3.0 release some
users will have 3.1 installed and the story repeats.
I can't write code now thus I can only suggest to enforce 2.8 and
then, when we are ready, bump to 3.0. It should be made in a way to
easy enable 2.9 enforcement for testing.

Besides - my bug reports about issues with 2.9 were rejected as "it's
a development version".

Just my 0.2
Thanks again, Martin.

Maris.