[GRASS-dev] G7: parameter standardization: n/count, min/minimum etc

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:32:22 PDT 2013

I have no suggestion but I just experienced problem with options.

I have options:
* elevation
* end_water_level

So, when I write
 elev=... end_wl=...
I get
 Sorry, <elev=> is ambiguous
Because I could write also
 eleva=... eleve=...
which I'm really not going to do.

It is expected behavior but not exactly what I want. But let's say that it
is just disadvantage because writing
 end_wl=
instead of
 end_water_level= or end_w_l