[GRASS-dev] Programming manual updated: gislib

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:03:34 PDT 2013

I've added even more updates. Now the things from gis.h such as Option
structure or STD_OPT enum are displayed in doxygen docs with member
descriptions. I wrote something but mostly it was just adding doxygen
enabled comments and adding links on places which cannot be recognized by
doxygen.

I was afraid that I will break some special parsing somewhere so I didn't
removed /**/ comment at the beginning of enums. My GRASS compiles and runs,
so probably it is ok.

Additionally, I tried to disable as much test code as possible, so the
documentation should be cleaner now. Remaining things are usually Python
classes or functions because I was disabling using file pattern. There is
also a pattern for entities, maybe we can introduce some naming
convention...

There is also a file ./lib/bitmap/main.c which goes to the docs and I don't
know what's its purpose.

I also excluded *local_proto.h files which were in the docs sometimes.

Vaclav

r58047: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58048
r58048: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58047