[GRASS-dev] GSoC - GRASS GIS - T-Algebra - Weekly report 15

Thomas Leppelt thomas.leppelt at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:20:02 PDT 2013

Hey,

here is my report for the project week 15. I worked on the temporal raster
algebra. I rewrite the temporal operator analyser to work also with raster
functions and implemented the lexical analysis for expressions. Furthermore
I added arithmetic operations to the temporal raster algebra for division,
multiplication, addition, subtraction and others. Therefore I had to
rearrange the command list to work with r.mapcalc expression strings. In
the next week I will continue to finish the implementation of these
arithmetic operations and add some more raster functions. All problems,
that occurred, could be solved.

Greetings

Thomas

Link to project wiki page: