[GRASS-dev] Segmentation fault with r.to.vect

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 06:18:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to use r.to.vect but I got a Segmentation fault...
I'm using GRASS7 (at revision 57694) on the North Carolina dataset
[0], just enter in the user1 mapset and run:

{{{
g.region rast=elevation -p
r.watershed elevation=elevation basin=basins_10k threshold=10000
}}}

the basin_10k is fine, but if I try to convert the basin from raster
to vector I got:

{{{
r.to.vect input=basins_10k output=basins_10k type=area column=basin_num
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
}}}

Any hints? I'm the only one that have this problem?
I did the distclean and recompile everything but the error is still there...
I'm running 64bit Linux.

Pietro

[0] http://grass.osgeo.org/sampledata/north_carolina/nc_spm_08_grass7.tar.gz