[GRASS-dev] Overwrite flag in Grass70 python scripts with grass.script.array array ?

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:10:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

when I tried to write a python script (add-on) for GRASS GIS I experienced
that there is no overwrite-flag by default in the GUI for that module
(generate by
g.parser) which is different from GRASS6x. So is there any possibility to
create
that tick-box also in G70?
Furthermore I am using the grass.script.array to write a raster map from
a numpy.array:

my_map = garray.array()
my_map[...] = my_function_mod(input_raster)
my_map.write(options['my_output'])

But what if the output ("my_output") already exists and I want to overwrite
that output (e.g. by setting the modules overwrite flag)?

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks!

cheers,
/Johannes