[GRASS-dev] r.stream.* to trunk - what about r.stream.basins?

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:26:18 PDT 2014

Hi Markus,

?

> external-memory mode are not identical. Further, the code needs
> cleaning up. IMHO, the modules should also be disabled in trunk,
> cleaned up, tested, then activated again and backported to
> releasebranch_7_0.

I would say that better would be to keep them activated in trunk. At
least for testing on Windows. When I was doing minor clean-up of this
modules (messages, out-dated code) in Vienna I discovered that there
is quite huge code duplication across several of these module. It
would make sense to think probably about internal library for these
modules.

Martin